- The classic two-panel sliding door is the most common configuration.
- Three and four-panel sliding stacker doors are great for large openings.
- Corner sliding doors have panels that meet at an angle, allowing for some innovative designs.
- Cavity stacking sliding doors feature panels that open up into a wall to save space and minimise obstacles.
- Double glazed sliding doors and thermally broken sliding doors are also available to improve energy efficiency and thermal performance.
You can even combine your sliding doors with a flush threshold to reduce trip hazards.